25 Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend
Have you and your girlfriend seen one too many movies together? It may be time to add some fun to your dates! Here are 25 ideas for fun things the two of you can do together.
Ah, love is in the air. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?If you’ve finally met the right girl and you want to make sure she stays around for a while, then you need to come up with some fun and creative things to do together.After all, dinner and a movie can get boring night after night after night.
Here are 25 fun ideas for things that you and your girlfriend can do together:
- 1. Cook together. Nothing is more romantic than making a meal together. Go to the grocery store and pick out your ingredients and then head for your kitchen. So you’re not a great cook? Make the salad while she makes the pasta.Make the sauce together. Open a bottle of wine and take your timepreparing a meal to remember.
2. Get pampered. Who says pedicures are just for women? Treat your girl to a day at the spa. As a special surprise, joinher for a relaxing pedicure and massage. You’ll both feel refreshed and relaxed afterwards.
3. Run a marathon together. So you’re a little out of shape? Start out by going for short jogs together and work your wayup to a 5K run (3.2 miles). You’ll be ready for a marathon in no time flat.
4. Read together. Find a book that interests you both and take turns reading it aloud to each other. Have a discussion about the book when you’re done.
5. Go camping.Show your woman how to rough it by taking her on a camping trip. Explore nature while you’re out in thewoods. Go for a long bike ride or a hike and look for interesting birds and butterflies. Pick wildflowers along the way.
6. Build something together. An ongoing project is a great way to keep your relationship energized. Research for plans to build a bookcase or another piece of furniture. Build it andstain it together. The piece will be a one of a kind, long lasting reminder of something you did together.
7. Take a walk down memory lane. Take your girlfriend to her hometown and do a tour of special places from her past. Drive to the home she grew up in, the schools she went to, her favorite hangouts, etc. Then, take her to your hometownand do the same.
8. Go shopping together. Most men hate shopping and women know it. But by accompanying your girl to the mall you can get a good taste of what she likes to shop for, whichcan come in handy when it’s gift-giving time.Utilize her fashion savvy and let her pick out an outfit for you. Treat her to a special lunch afterwards.
9. Go on a picnic. Surprise her by packing a picnic lunch of sandwiches, fruit and cheese and eat lunch on a blanket in the park. Afterwards, fly a kite together.
10. Go to the zoo. You don’t need to have a little kid with you to have an excuse to go to the zoo. Take your girlfriend and enjoy all the unique and exotic animals. If you haven’t been to the zoo in a while, you may have forgotten how much fun it can be.
11. Work out together. Join a gym together and run on the treadmill, use the exercise machines and lift weights. You’ll both get fit and you’ll be motivated to go if you do it together.
12. Go caroling. Sound corny, but it’s fun. If it’s holiday time,shock your girl by suggesting that you go to a retirement home to sing to the elderly residents. Even if she snickers atthe suggestion, she’ll be secretly impressed by your kindness. But if she says yes, you’d better be ready to sing!
13. Go to an apple orchard. Pick a bushel of apples and makehomemade apple pie together. If neither of you are great bakers, learn together.
14. Get spiritual. If you and your girl practice different religions, try visiting each other’s church once in a while. It’simportant to share in something so important, especially if marriage is in your future. If neither of you are religious, tryto find a place of worship to visit together. You may be touched in a way you didn’t expect.
15. Change your oil and knit a scarf.The two of you can teach each other things– so share your knowledge!Next time her car is due for an oil change, do it together in your driveway. Then, sit down with her and learn how to knit, sew, cook or whatever else her specialty may be.
16. Go bowling, roller skating, ice skating or play a round of miniature golf. Better yet, if you’re an avid golfer, take her to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. You may soon find that you have a new golfing buddy.
17. Play tennis. Brush up on your skills and hit the courts– this is a game you can enjoy together on an ongoing basis. Iftennis isn’t your thing, try ping pong.
18. Take an adult education class together. Many local schools offer adult evening classes. You can take a cooking class or learn about wine tasting, art or computers.
19. Go to garage sales. Get up early on a Saturday morning and take your girl on a whirlwind ride to all the area garage sales.Or, scour all of the local antique shops for unique finds.
20. Get your fortune told. Even if you both scoff at the thought of psychics, go to one together just for fun.It will be interesting to see what the psychic predicts for your future together.
21. Go on a hot air balloon ride. Have you ever seen one of those beautiful balloons in the sky and wished it were you? Consult a local balloon riding company and book a romantic early morning ride for you and your sweetie.
22. Play paintball. Get your adrenaline rushing by challenging your girl to a game of paintball tag.Check the yellow pages for a paintball facility near you.
23. Go boating, skiing, or horseback riding. Rent a boat and sail along the river. Or trek to the nearest mountain and hit the slopes.Even if you’ve never set foot on a horse, try taking a lesson together.
24. Enjoy the local culture. Go to museums, galleries and local historical sites. Learn about your neighborhood together.
25. Finally, go to a professional photo studio and have your portrait taken together. It will be a lifetime memory of your happy relationship and it may come in handy some day in the future– when you need a photo for the newspaper engagement announcement!
|Via @MagnusEnt_Mag| @Mayorlaw4u| BB Pin:23219CE0