Justin Bieber & Paris Hilton — WE’RE NOT BANGING

Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton are NOT banging … in fact, she couldn’t stand to spend more than a half-hour with him because he wouldn’t stop playing his own songs … Paris and Justin partied in Cannes Sunday night at Gotha Nightclub.  There are reports that the 2 got cozy … with the 33-year-old climbing into Justin’s 20-year-old lap … then leaving for his house.But here’s the deal.  We’re told 50 people went back to Justin’s house — Paris was never alone with him.  And something else we were told … she said the party was lame and couldn’t stand the fact that Justin was playing his own songs … so she left after half an hour.So we’re guessing “Boyfriend” didn’t go over so well.

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

Paul Walker’s Brother Shooting Unfinished ‘Fast and Furious’ Scenes

Paul Walker’s brother Cody made Malibu beachgoers do a double take Monday as he shot scenes with Tyrese, Vin Diesel, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez for “Fast and Furious 7.”Cody is filling in the gaps … shooting Paul’s unfinished scenes. As TMZ first reported, Cody and his brother Caleb will also do voice work to match Paul.Walker died November 30 while the film was still in production.

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

Blasts Ex-Wig Guru … I’m Washing You Out of My Fake Hair

Nicki Minaj is laughing off a $30 MILLION lawsuit from her former wig designer … claiming the guy is nothing without her — and hinting he fried his career like a bad perm by pissing her off. Minaj just filed her response to Terrence Davidson’s suit … and she brushes it off as sour grapes “because he lost his most famous client.” Nicki also dismisses Davidson’s claim she prevented him from becoming a reality TV star … claiming he can’t possibly land a show without her. Or as she put it in the docs, “his self-described talents are insufficient to garner the same types of business opportunities he may have received when serving as Mrs. Maraj’s hairstylist.”Translation … have fun working at SuperCuts.Nicki wants a judge to toss Davidson’s lawsuit.

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

Solange Knowles, Beyonce, & Jay-Z Back Together For Make Up Lunch

Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Solange reunited in New Orleans for a family lunch on May 17. After this recent outing we think It’s safe to say that these three have officially moved on from their violent altercation on May 5.
Hip hop power family Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Solange are all one big happy family again. The three reunited in New Orleans on May 17 to have lunch at Cafe Amelie. Reportedly, they stayed there for more than two hours eating, laughing, and having fun.

Solange Knowles, Beyonce, & Jay-Z Back Together For Make Up Lunch
Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that these three are all better after their violent fight in an elevator at the Standard Hotel, reports TMZ. The three were all coming from the Met Ball Gala after-party and once they got to the elevator all hell broke loose.

The fight was picked up on the elevator’s security camera and then the footage was leaked to the public on May 12.

After we all got an eyeful of Jay-Z being punched, slapped, and kicked by Solange — all three issued a joint statement on May 14 claiming that the fight was just your standard family spat. In The statement they only wanted to express that they’ve made up and that they hope the public can move on as well.

Solange Knowles, Beyonce, & Jay-Z: Family Goes On New Orleans Lunch Date
We reported previously that Beyonce and Solange had already made up as evidenced by a new photo on Bey’s Instagram account. The pic shows big sis and little sis standing side-by-side and looking like they did when they were little girls.

The pic certainly proves that there is no bad blood between these two. The warm smiles on their faces are indications of that.

What do you think about this family lunch date, HollywoodLifers? Do you think there would be another fight after all this “making up?” Let us know what’s on your mind.

– Bryant Perkins

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

P-Square working on 6th album

 The brothers are currently in the studio working on their sixth album…

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

“Jose Mourinho is a fool for questioning my age” – Samuel Eto’o


Well, Sameul Eto’o can talk now because his contract with Chelsea is finished. He’s finally responded to his former coach Jose Mourinho’s comments about him being older than 33. Speaking with reporters in Abidjan yesterday, the 3-time African footballer of the year called Mourinho a fool for questioning his age

“I am 33 years old. And it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it. And you may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters.’

Eto’o also hinted that he
will play for a European club next season rather than sign a lucrative
deal in the Middle East. “Some believe I am going to retire in the US or the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League and
I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League.”

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

Adamawa villagers today killed 70 Boko Haram men searching for food

According to a report by Sahara Reporters, no fewer than 70
members of Boko Haram were killed today May 16th by members of a
vigilante group in the Madagali town of Adamawa state and captured seven alive who they handed over to the police. 
 
The vigilantes reportedly acted after they were tipped off by a local food
vendor that the militants were coming to get food before heading out for
a major operation to raid villages in the area, usually carried out at
night.
 
With this information, the vigilantes mobilized, laid ambush and patiently waited for the men of the sect. The men, numbering about 100, showed up later at night to pick up their meal and that was when the vigilantes attacked them, killing most and arresting the ones that survived the assault. Continue…

Today’s attack is reportedly the second time this week that local vigilantes have defeated Boko Haram men. A security source told SaharaReporters that resident in
many remote areas in the North seem to have decided that the best
way to repel incessant attacks by Boko Haram
insurgents was to take matters into their own hands.

A vigilante member involved in today’s ambush told a Sahara Reporters correspondent that Nigerian soldiers appear unable or unwilling to wage
an effective war against the insurgents.

“They (soldiers) seem to be
helpless and to fear the Boko Haram warriors who terrorize us here. But
we are not afraid. They are men like us. And we are tired of folding up
our hands and allowing them to kill us, to kill our wives and to kill
our children.”

Source: Sahara Reporters

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Weakness In Bed

DivorceA hairdresser, Mrs Suzy Adeleke, on Friday urged an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her six-year-old marriage over alleged s*xual weakness by her husband.

Suzy, who resides at No. 2, Anifowoshe St., Ewu-Elepe in Ikorodu, said that her husband, James, had not performed well on bed since they got married in 2008.

She told the court that she was having s*x with her husband only once in two months when they were living together.

Suzy added that the union had not produced any child.

“I do not want the marriage any longer.

“The s*x problem was there before marriage but I thought the situation would change”, she said, adding “I later discovered that there is no more love; I am fed up”.

The petitioner submitted that she had packed out of her matrimonial home.

“I came here to seek for dissolution because he paid my dowry; please separate us to enable me move on with my life”, she said.

Responding, James said that he and his wife had been living apart for the past four years.

“Truly, I have s*xual weakness but I believe it can be cured; now, she has deserted me; I have seen her with different men.

“If she says she is no more interested, please separate us”, he prayed the court.

The Court President, Mr T. K. Dabor, adjourned the case to June 2 for possible reconciliation of the estranged couple. (NAN)

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

MAYBELLINE NIGERIA CELEBRATES IN NIGERIA WITH STARS & CELEBS

ABISOLA KOLA DAISI
BOLA BALOGUN
LANRE DA SILVA AJAYI

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 stars & celebs alike gathered together at Kudeta Lounge on the Island as part of the Maybelline Nigeria ”Find Your Shade” event. The event mainly was the launch of their new brand ‘Clear Smooth All in one Powder’. With the sheer number of the gorgeous and the stylish that came out for the event, it was they all needed somewhere to be at.


Some of those we saw at the event were the likes of Ifeoma Williams, Bola Balogun, Zainab Balogun, Waje Iruobe, Nike Oshinowo, Isio Wanogho, Dakore Akande, Toolz Oniru, Mo Cheddah, Osas Ighodaro, Seyi Shay, Noble Igwe, Temi Dollface, Ezinne Chinkata, Ezinne Alfa, Fade Ogunro, Eryca Freemantle, Uru Eke, Ezinne Akudo, Sasha P, Tara Fela Durotoye, Yets Asika, Veronica Ebie-Odeka, Onah Nwachukwu, Michelle Dede, Liz Yemoja, Latasha Ngwube, Kayla Oniwo, Lanre Da Silva Ajayi, Dimeji Alara, Anthonia Soares, Tosin Ajibade, Azuka Ogujuiba, Abisola Kola Daisi & very many others. 

As expected of those who attended, they all looked stylish & very elegant. Check them out!!!

MORE GORGEOUS PICTURES AFTER THE BREAK. PLS CLICK ON READ MORE BELOW

AISHA RAJU

EZINNE ALFA

WAJE

VERONICA EBIE-ODEKA

HONEY OGUNDEYI

BISOLA BALOGUN

DAKORE AKANDE

URU EKE
YETS ASIKA
NIKE OSHINOWO

AZUKA OGUJUIBA

TEMI DOLLFACE

TARA FELA DUROTOYE
SASHA P

OSAS IGHODARO
ZAINAB BALOGUN
ISIO WANOGHO

KAYLA ONIWO
LATASHA NGWUBE

IJEOMA NDEKWU
FUNTO ONI

TOSIN AJIBADE

ANTHONIA SOARES

ONAH NWACHUKWU
FADE OGUNRO & DIDI OCHEJA
EZINNE CHINKATA
EZINNE AKUDO

DIDI OCHEJA

DEBOLA FALANA
TOOLZ ONIRU
SEYI SHAY
MOCHEDDAH
NOBLE IGWE
LIZ YEMOJA
ERYCA FREEMANTLE

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

Win Cool Cash! Sean Paul and Fuse ODG launch #AfrobeatsVsDancehall #DangerousLove competition!

Ghana’s Fuse ODG and international dancehall champion, Sean Paul, launches Afrobeats Vs Dancehall competition driven by their collaboration single ”Dangerous Love”.

The contest is a dance video competition whereby participants upload their videos dancing to the song and popping their best Afrobeat and dancehall moves. The winners get to jam with Sean Paul and Fuse on stage and get a lot of other fabulous prices.

Upload your own videos and use hashtags  #AfrobeatsVsDancehall #DangerousLove to participate. You have until the 17th of August.

This is a worldwide contest, so your moves better be earth quaking. See and hear more details in the video below, from Fuse ODG and Sean Paul themselves.
DANCE FOR SEAN PAUL & FUSE ODG!: #DANGEROUSLOVE #AFROBEATSVSDANCEHALL.
COMPETITION INTRO

For Updates on BBM, Kindly Add Pin:27F9E580

%d bloggers like this: